October 2, 2021 |
Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe
Ingredients: (4 Servings)
- 8-10 Lamb Loin Chips (look like mini t-bone lamb steaks)
- 1 C Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Lemons (zest and juice from both)
- 2 Tbls. Sambal Chili
- 6 Cloves Garlic (finely minced)
- ½ Tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Tsp. Dried Oregano
- ¼ C Rosemary (fresh, chopped)
- Salt & Pepper
Mise En Place:
Measure out all ingredients before cooking process begins
- Zest and juice lemons
- Mince garlic
- Chop rosemary
- In medium bowl, combine yogurt, zest and juice from lemon, Sambal, garlic, cinnamon, oregano, and rosemary and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add lamb chops to a zip top bag and pour marinade over the top. Marinate for 4-hours in refrigerator.
- Once ready for grilling, prep and start grill and brush off excess marinade from meat.
- Grill lamb chops over medium-hot grill for around 5 minutes per side in hopes of a medium-rare to medium cook on the meat.
- After meat has reached the ideal internal temperature (around 145 degrees), remove from grill and rest for 8-10 minutes before serving.
Pictured with Roasted Rainbow Carrots and Cauliflower Puree
Enjoy with Nostra Vita's SeREDipity