Winter Cellar Door Hours
Monday: 12 noon-5 p.m.
Thursday: 12 noon-5 p.m.
Friday: 12 noon-7 p.m.
Saturday: 12 noon- 7 p.m.
Sunday: 12 noon- 6 p.m.
There are a few guidelines that we all must follow to stay open, stay safe and stay healthy.
- You MUST make a reservation for your tasting. Please call (209) 334-0274, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tables hold up to 6 individuals. Groups larger than 6 will need to sit at a separate table, however, we will do our best to make sure that your tables are situated nearby.
- We are following CDC guidelines. You must wear a mask on site however, once seated, you may remove your mask.
- We do not share tasting flights.
- We do not allow children under the age of 10.
- Dogs are allowed on-site but must remain on a leash and outdoors.
- You MUST have a valid photo ID in order to taste/drink wine.
*Our last reservation must be made 45 minutes prior to closing.
**Serendipity Sparkling Wine is like tasting stars, and only available for sampling on Friday through Sunday.
Nostra Vita Winery Cellar Door Location
1150 West Turner Road
Lodi, CA 95242
T | (209) 334-0274
E | email@example.com
Tasting Fee: $15 per flight per person, up to five (5) wines per flight. The tasting fee is waived with the purchase of one (1) bottle of wine from your flight for each individual. The Serendipity flight will require the purchase of a bottle of Serendipity in order to waive the tasting fee.
Wine Club members: No charge for the mix 'n match flight of five (5) wines. There is a $5 charge for the Serendipity flight of five (5); however, the $5 fee will be waived with the purchase of a bottle of Serendipity.
We are a NO SMOKING establishment.
P.O. Box 1088
Lodi, CA 95241
States we ship to: CA, OR, AZ, NV, CO, MN, DC, FL
COMING SOON: WA, TX
If you have any questions or would like to share your thoughts with us, please complete the form below and we will respond as soon as we can.