Cellar Door Hours During COVID-19
Monday & Thursday: 12-5 p.m. Friday-Sunday: 12-6 p.m.
There are a few guidelines that we all must follow to stay open, stay safe and stay healthy.
- Please make a reservation. You can call us: (209) 334-0274, or you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can only allow 6 people in a group, and your group should be composed of members of your household.
- You must maintain six feet between groups.
- You must wear a mask while on the property. Once seated at a table, you may remove your mask to taste and drink your wine.
- We can no longer share a tasting flight.
- At this time due to Covid-19 restrictions, we cannot allow children or pets on site. *We’re sorry, and we know that this will change, hopefully soon.
- ID's will be needed upon check-in.
These guidelines were updated on June 20, 2020.
Closed to the public: June 28 for wine club pick-up. Wine club is required to make a reservation.
Closed: July 4 for Independence Day!
*Our last tasting is no later than 20 minutes prior to closing.
**Serendipity Sparkling Wine is like tasting stars, and only available for sampling on weekends.
Nostra Vita Winery Cellar Door Location
1150 West Turner Road
Lodi, CA 95242
T | (209) 334-0274
E | email@example.com
Tastings are currently not available. Please stay tuned.
Tasting Fee: $10 per flight per person, up to six wines per flight. The tasting fee is waived with the purchase of one (1) bottle of wine per person.
Please note that only service animals are allowed inside the Cellar Door. *Dogs are allowed on site, but they must remain on a leash.
We are a NO SMOKING establishment.
P.O. Box 1088
Lodi, CA 95241
If you have any questions or would like to share your thoughts with us, please complete the form below and we will respond as soon as we can.