Cellar Door Hours During COVID-19
Monday & Thursday: 12-5 p.m.
There are a few guidelines that we all must follow to stay open, stay safe and stay healthy.
- You MUST make a reservation for your tasting. Please call (209) 334-0274, or email: email@example.com.
- All tastings MUST be conducted outdoors. The bar indoors is closed.
- No more than six (6) people can be in your group, and your group should only be composed of members of your household.
- You MUST socially distance from others not in your group.
- You MUST wear a face mask while on site. Once seated at your table, you may remove your mask. Should you move from your table, you MUST wear a face mask.
- We can no longer share a tasting flight.
- At this time due to Covid-19 restrictions, we cannot allow children under the age of 10 or pets on site. *We’re sorry, and we know that this will change, hopefully soon.
- You MUST have a valid photo ID in order to taste/drink wine.
These guidelines were updated on December 28, 2020.
*Our last reservation will be at 5pm.
**Serendipity Sparkling Wine is like tasting stars, and only available for sampling on weekends.
Nostra Vita Winery Cellar Door Location
1150 West Turner Road
Lodi, CA 95242
T | (209) 334-0274
E | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasting Fee: $10 per flight per person, up to five wines per flight. The tasting fee is waived with the purchase of one (1) bottle of wine per person.
Please note that only service animals are allowed inside the Cellar Door.
We are a NO SMOKING establishment.
P.O. Box 1088
Lodi, CA 95241
If you have any questions or would like to share your thoughts with us, please complete the form below and we will respond as soon as we can.