December 1, 2021 |
Deviled Eggs with Caviar
Ingredients: (Makes 12 Deviled Eggs)
- 6 Eggs (large)
- 1 Tbls. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Dash Hot Sauce
- ¼ C Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbls. White Vinegar
- 1 Tspn. Sugar (optional)
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Caviar to garnish
Mise En Place:
Measure out all ingredients before cooking process begins
- Hard Boil Eggs (great recipe video here).
- Once Hard Boiled, half eggs and separate yolk from white, set aside.
- Add egg yolks to a bowl and add mustard, hot sauce, mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar, and blend with fork until smooth and fully incorporated.
- If ideal viscosity is reached, move to next step. If yolk mix needs to be thinned out, add white vinegar or water.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour yolk mixture into piping bag with desired tip.
- Pipe in yolk mix into egg white halves
- Garnish with ¼ Teaspoon of Caviar.
Enjoy with Nostra Vita's Serendipity 2017 Blanc de Blanc.